High Head Centrifugal Pumps
We rent and sell a full line of diesel driven portable pumps ranging from 2 to 18 inch and from 100 to 18,000 GPM. These pumps are very rugged, dependable and highly efficient.
We also carry a variety of submersible pumps ranging from 2 to 8 inch and flows from 100 to 3,000 gallons per minute.
Please ask about our full line of complementary accessories; hose, pipe, and tanks.
We are a full service provider, from system design and engineering, to installation of a turnkey operation. Our extensive background and experience in the underground utility industry is the backbone of our company.
We are the company of choice in the areas of; public works, municipalities, sewer lift/stations, waste water treatment plants, general construction, mining, agriculture, and dewatering of all types.
We have extensive field and practical experience in the following:
- Sewer bypass
- Temporary water transmission lines
- Dewatering systems of all types
- CCTV pipe inspections and cleaning
- HDPE pipe fusion installation equipment and materials
- All types of pumps:
- Standard and high pressure diesel driven portable pumps
- High head centrifugal trailer mounted pumps
- Trash pumps
- Submersible pumps
Thank you for taking interest on our full line of services and products.
- Global Pump's rugged, heavy duty pumps are engineered specifically for portable application.
- Fully automatic priming system allows the pump to prime and re-prime while running.
- Compressor-fed, venturi priming system provides rapid, reliable priming.
- Fully guarded coupling.
- Mechanical seal with biodegradable glycol quench allows the pump to start and run dry.
- Non-return valve uses only a single moving part to allow full flow with minimal restriction.
- Pump casings are hydrostatically tested to 50 psig (345 kPa) above the peak casing design pressure.
- Standard engine control panel provides preset emergency shutdown protection and allows the addition of automatic level control.
- Highway trailer with integral fuel cell/chassis,lights, fenders, tie downs, lifting bail, front and rear jacks.
- Global Pump's Environmental Box captures venturi blow by, separates and silences air exhaust and returns liquid to the pump suction.
- Fuel tanks for extended run times and/or remote location as required.
- Skid-mounted formats with tie downs, lifting bail and fork pockets.
- Trailer brakes can be offered as required.
- Sound attenuated enclosure options.
- Hose racks, accessory containers and other custom features available as required.
- Wide range of suction and discharge fittings including Global Pump's own "QD" Quick Disconnect fittings and accessories
- Casing: Cast Steel (CD4MCu is an option).
- Impeller: CD4MCu.
- Bearing Housing: Cast Iron.
- Bearing Lubrication: Grease.
- Shaft: Steel.
- Shaft Sleeve: Stainless Steel.
- Seal: Silicon Carbide on Silicon Carbide.
- Chassis/Fuel Cell: Steel.
- Non-Return Valve: Nitrile Fitted Cast Iron.
- Environmental Box (Optional): Steel.